Cybersalad.net POP account basics
A POP account is an an individual mail login. It is not equivalent
to a email address. Email addresses are associated with POP accounts.
At cybersalad you can associate as many email addresses as you like
with a single POP account. The POP login is then used to get mail
sent to any of the addresses associated with it. This can be done
through a mail client like eudora, mozilla, outlook etc. or through
our webmail system ( available to all hosting customers ).
The cybersalad.net mail manager allows customers to:
Email addresses for your site that are to be forwarded to an outside
email address with no need for intervention can be setup simply
as an address alias, this will not use any of your POP accounts
and is unlimited.
- create/delete/edit pop accounts
- associate an unlimited amount of email addresses with any
- Each POP user can set their own anti-spam configuration
- Each POP user can create automatic vacation/auto-response
- Each POP user can configure our webmail client to their liking
- Each POP user can forward their mail to alternative addresses
- Each Mail user has access to custom mail filtering rules
- You as the administrator can set disk quotas on each POP account
- advanced alias management
For more general info on our mail service please click